Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Showered with LOVE!

I. AM. LOVED. To say the least. And my little man has been spoiled. To say the least. Sooooo when people started talking about throwing baby showers, I started out just having two showers planned. My mom's amazing friends were going to throw me a big shower for all my family and friends, and Jord's family was going to throw me a family shower for their side of the fam. Well two showers ended up turning into FIVE showers. Like I said, we are loved :) My mom's friends threw me a huge shower for a lot of my friends and family, Jordan's Van Ausdal side threw me a shower, all of my awesome co-workers threw one, my ward had one, and Jordan's Nelson side of the family threw one! Oh my, were we spoiled! Everyone that helped throw the showers went totally over the top! Everyone was so nice! The majority of the showers were baseball themed...hmmm I think they know us pretty good lol. A huge thanks from me, Jord, and Baby Madsen to everyone that helped put on the showers, and for everyone that came and supported! I have the best family and friends that a girl could ask for!

Here are just a few pics from a few of my showers, I wish I would have taken more pics!










No comments: