Tuesday, September 25, 2012

-The Babymoon-

Well it's about time I get this dang thing updated....life has been crazy to say the least! Before I get to what you would all probably rather hear about (the birth and the babe) I have a couple other things to post about. The first being the BABYMOON! Me and Jord decided that we wanted to take one last getaway before this baby came, so we went to Cali, and I am SO glad we went. We love our little hunk more than words can say, but I'm so glad we enjoyed one last vacation with just the two of us! It was nice to just get away from life and work and enjoy some time together before the two of us turned into the three of us! We stayed two nights on Newport Beach, and two nights in Carlsbad! The night we got to Cali we went to a Dodgers baseball game....that was an adventure to say the least....Long story short it was HORRIBLE traffic getting into LA to the game, so I was already ornery, and then as we were driving up the hill into Dodgers stadium our freakin rental care broke down....it was such a disaster...and at almost 8 months pregnant I was not a happy camper! I called hertz and gave them a piece of my mind, pulled the pregnant card, and ended up getting our entire car rental free (and they brought us a new car to the stadium)! Despite the car disaster we still enjoyed the game! Our other days there were spent enjoying the amazing  weather on Newport, Laguna, Carlsbad, Oceanside, and La Jolla's beautiful beaches! We did lots of good shopping at some great malls and outlets, treated ourselves to Cheesecake Factory and BJ's more than once, and just hung out! We rode around Carlsbad on our beach cruisers, went body surfing (Jordan wouldn't let me boogie board or surf, pshhh) and did lots of laying out and soaking up the rays, (it was so nice to dig a hole in the sand for my big belly, I hadn't laid on my belly in forever!) We basically just spent time hanging out together doing whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, in a Beautiful place, with beautiful weather,  and it was a BLAST!





No comments: