Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our new HOME!






A while ago I told some of you that I would post some pics of the house....well I finally had some time to take a few today, so here they are!! Jordan did all of the tile work in the entire house and did an amazing job, if I do say so myself. There are still a few things we are going to change, and a few things we are working on. We will hopefully have our yard in the first week of September, and we are also working on finishing the basement, hoping to have it done by first of October for Zac and Cami to move in. Also, we are going to paint the front door of our house a different color (it gets lost in all of the brown!) The second bedroom is pretty much a storage room for the time being, which is why I didn't take any pics of it. Hopefully we'll be able to make it into a guest room soon! Other than all the little projects going on, we are just enjoying and loving our new home!

3 comments:

Beagleys said...

Oh Kate! Its beautiful! I wish i could live in a house right now!!! Are you guys gonna stay there forever or are you gonna do the build and move thing?

Denisha Oldroyd said...

Your new house is so beautiful! We need to get together for a double sometime! Maybe my husband can talk your hubby into coming along on the cruise! :)

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

I wish!!! I SO need a vaca! Nursing school is kickin my butt!