Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BABIES......(doggie style!!)

Jersey had her puppies!! Wahoo!! Two boys and a little girl! They are seriously the cutest things you have ever seen!! Jersey favors her little girl it's so funny she totally cuddles her and spoons her all the time. She is just the best little mamma! The pups love their mamma and squeak and squeal when she's not right by them. My cute little babies just opened their eyes last week, and this week they have started walking all around and play fighting with each other. They are little milk chugs and fight each other for Jersey's nips, it's hilarious! My poor Jersey has hickeys all over her belly from them sucking so hard! I'm already in love with them, I will be so sad when it's time for them to go to their new homes! They will be ready for new homes in a month, so if you know anyone looking for a cute yorkie pup, send them my way! ( I apologize for the crappy phone pics, I will get some better ones soon!

Five minutes after birthing these three lil pups, now tell me what mamma looks this good right after that?
My exhausted little pooch!
Spooning her favorite little baby

This was when they were almost a week old...they still fit in the palm of your hand!

This is how they sleep when mom isn't around to cuddle them

Giving kisses through the cage!

Starting to interact a bit

Jersey's cute little baby girl, she's SO sweet!

Up close!

Lil pup just cuddling with me!

3 comments:

Nikki and Matt said...

I want one!! :) Did you already find homes for all of them???

Brad & Lake said...

Oh my Kate!! I didn't know Jersey had pups! Cute! Do they all have a home?...P.S. I love your prego post not boring at all. Sorry your sick hope you get feeling better! Love you!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

We have two boys left, we are selling them for $600! If friends want them we will sell them for $500, so let us know! They are the cutest things you've ever seen!!!