Monday, December 26, 2011

***~PaRtY TiMe~***

This holiday season has been filled with more parties and get togethers than I have ever attended in my life! Over a course of 2 1/2 weeks I went to the V.I.P. (am I allowed to disclose that?) Rehab Christmas luncheon at Leigh Ann's, Ash and Brady's fabulous ugly sweater Christmas party, the ACTUAL Neuro Trauma Rehab Christmas party for the entire unit- at Lisa Wilson's BEAUTIFUL home (ok lets be real its mansion), our annual Christmas dinner/gift exchange with my girlies at Happy Sumo, Christmas Bunco at Candice's with my Louisiana Ladies, the yearly Christmas Vacation night at our house with Jord's friends, and the Van Ausdal white elephant/ugly sweater family party-just to name a few (for real..) Ugly sweaters seemed to be quite the trend this year...nothing new i guess! Anyway, all of these parties were an absolute riot and I just wanted to give a big THANK you to all of you wonderful hosts for having us in your homes! We are lucky to have such great friends and family! Here's a few pics from all our rendezvous!

Me and the girls at happy sumo- just found out that Croz and Heather are both engaged, and Steph is PREGNANT! Can't wait...


Cando's Bunco party...it's been to long since I've seen these girls!
This is why I love them LOL.
Rehab Unit Party with some of the girls from work
Our Cheesy pose- gotta love the holding hands.
Real men wear awesome Christmas vests...and win PRIZES for doing so.
Ash and Brady's super fun party, (never got a pic with the whole group) But there were some saaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeet sweaters here.
We played Christmas Song Charades- Ash was acting out "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" OMG it was hilarious.
The V.I.P. Rehab lunch at Leigh Ann's- Love these people like family!

No comments: