Friday, July 15, 2011

Louisiana: Ladies, Luncheons, Life, and LOVE!

Here I am- just a chillin in the little city of Gonzales, Louisiana..... who would have thought that half my summer would be spent here? I extended this trip which was originally supposed to be just 2 weeks, to a little over 3 and time is flying, my first week has already passed! My life out here has consisted of a bunch of different things, but these are the lifelines:

THE POOL


RAISING CANES.

(oh how I love their sauce, and the lemonade!)



BLUE BAYOU WATERPARK

Funnest. Park. Ever.





NOLA TRIPS.
(you ALWAYS have to stop for a Beignet of course)



LOUISIANA LADIES LUNCHEON.
All of the wives are ADORABLE!



PRISON BREAK.


This is me and Jord's favorite past time... I want to marry Michael Schofield!



BACHELORETTE PARTIES.


(I may or may not have a J.P. obsession)

ALL of these things have been SOOOOOO much FUN! BUT of course my two biggest lifelines out here are my little JERSEY PUPS and my MAN! It is so nice to spend time with Jordan out here! I love him so much and I'm so grateful that he's such a hard worker!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

this is darling. so glad you are here!

Laken said...

Love!....Oh and I have an obsession with J.P. too!:)