Saturday, July 30, 2011

A day in the LIVES of the WIVES.....

I am exhausted! After being on vacation for the last three weeks, it is no easy feat to come back to THREE twelve hour graveyard shifts in a row! Two words: Rude. Awakening. I miss the fact that three days ago my biggest decisions were things like, Should we go to lay out at the pool, or go to the waterpark today? I want a snack, should we get beignets, or a snoball.....or both?? Should we shop at the outlets, or the mall? It's Lunch time.....Raising cane's, or Chick-fil-a? What a life! The lives of the wives is something I'm already missing! My vaca was FABULOUS....I think I might make myself a permanent wife next summer! But for now it's back to reality where my decisions revolve more around keeping patients alive and well! Here are a few random pics of all the fun I had with some of the wives in Louisiana!








1 comment:

Laken said...

Looove this Kate! So happy you got to visit for 3 whole weeks!:)