Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Shower and LEGALLY BLONDE!


My attempt to look as pregnant as Jess...It was a good effort, but sorry Jess you're still bigger!




Ok i'm going to try to be better at blogging but let's be honest...until I graduate in Aug I will probably still be quite a slacker! I'll update you on a few fun things that have gone on the last couple weeks. On March 24th Ash and I threw Jess a baby shower, it was a blast and a lot of high school friends showed up! I wish I would have taken more pics while everyone was there but I forgot to take my camera out til the end so there are just a couple pics of me and jess and then some of a few of the girls. Another fun thing was a couple weeks ago, my mom, grandma, me and Cami had a girls night and it was a BLAST! We went to dinner at the Cheesecake factory...(and of course ate entirely to much,) and then my mom got us tickets to go see Legally Blonde at the capitol theater. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good! I seriously laughed my butt off the whole time. I know people will disagree with me but I liked it even more than WICKED! Call me crazy, but I really thought it was THAT good. Or maybe it's just more my style. Anyway, what else? Jord and Jersey are also doing good. Jordan is actually in Bolivia right now leaving me at home all alone for two weeks (nursing school stops you from going anywhere fun....or anywhere period!) AH! It's been awful without him. I guess i'm really not as independent as I thought because I will have to admit....I really do miss him tons and tons, but he's having a blast and helping a lot of people down there, so that's all that matters! Meanwhile me and the pup are at home, I'm sick as a dog with some kind of nasty upper respiratory infection and she is keeping me company/driving me crazy. I love her to death but holy crap she is high maintainence! The other day Jord was saying he wished that God would have blessed him with a "chill" dog because heaven knows he can't deal with two diva's in the house. Rude huh? I thought it was kinda funny though. He didn't exactly say those words but it was something to that extent. Well, we are pretty boring but that is about all that is new with us! I'll do a post with lot's of pics from Jord's Bolivia trip when he gets home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean about Jersey driving you crazy! I love my little Allie...but boy...she is a handful! Potty training is hard...she is pretty good at peeing outside...however...pooping is another story. The first few nights were super rough at night..but they are getting better. We have her sleep in her crate at night - and she gets up about once or twice to go potty. We take her outside, the put her right back in her crate. Then...we wake up in the morning and find poop! AH!!!! I don't know how to stop it! But, we love her to death...and wish she would just mellow out a little. How is everything going with your little pup? Sorry for this huge comment...I'm done now!

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Ha ha you threw Jess a Bridal shower huh... I didn't know she got remarried!! I'm so sad that I live so far away.. I hate missing stuff like that! Good luck on your own... I hate being home alone!

The Mills said...

I know what ya mean when your hubby is gone, I hate it! UGH, I can't believe you liked Legally Blonde better than Wicked, I guess I need to see Legally Blonde!