Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FALL??????

As I got into my car to drive home from work last week (at 6 a.m.) first thing I did was blast my heat! HEAT? Yes. Heat. The morning air outside is starting to get that crispy fall feel. I can't decide if I am happy for fall to be here, or sad that summer is ending! It seems like I haven't even been home all summer. Oh. Because I haven't. Somewhere between St. George, California, Louisiana, Louisiana AGAIN, and then Hawaii....I've managed to NOT be home all summer. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining one bit about all my summer adventures, I just simply can't believe fall is approaching so fast. BUT...I decided that I'm excited. Actually....I can't wait.


BRING. IT. ON.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I love that little picture thing!! I feel the exact same way! I love fall and everything that it brings. Its that snow that makes me mad haha! but i love those holidays!!

The Mills said...

I have to use my heat to on my way to work, it sucks. I hate fall and winter! YUCK! I love all your pics Kate, Love ya

Megan said...

I'm with you, I love fall time. BTW I love reading all of your posts.