Friday, June 24, 2011

~~California Dreamin'~~

At the beginning of June, we took a weeklong family Vaca to Cali! It was SOOOOOO nice, some serious R&R was needed...and achieved! We stayed at the Carlsbad Beach Resort and it was A-mazing. Can I just tell you how much I love quaint little beach towns? I seriously think I could move there. We drove to Cali in a big van which was....interesting lol. It wasn't too bad because we stayed a day in Vegas on the way down, and on the way home so it split up the driving time a bit. Jord was able to fly out from Louisiana and spend some much needed time with me after not seeing each other for a month! For the most part we just relaxed on the beach! We did a lot of boogie boarding, playing in the sand, and riding beach cruisers on the boardwalk. We also went on an ocean kayak tour in La Jolla and spent some time in San Diego. The time flew by way too fast...I can't wait for our next family vacation!


















No comments: