Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Frischknecht Fam

So pretty much- my extended family is awesome. We've had a few fun adventures lately, up to the cabin, down to Lake Mohave on the houseboat, and a few others. The annual Frisch Fam Halloween party is coming up, and that's always a good time! You just gotta love them Sanpete County folk, ya know? The cowboy boots, the non-stop hunting, cowboy poetry, docking sheep in the spring....what's not to love?? When I go to the rodeo with the fam every 24th of july, I "dress up" in my boots and cowboy hat just for fun.....but for them it's not dress up, they are the hard core cowboys you see with the wranglers, stetson's, and REAL boots (I don't know any boot brands lol....besides like steve madden and that's the wrong kind of boot) Anyway...my fam is crazy and fun and I love them!! My granny is 85 and still partyin with the family, I'm gonna be just like that lady some day. Here are a few pics of some of the fun we've had the last little while....













No comments: